I have blogs in my feed reader that I look to hopefully every week, although new posts don’t appear from the blogs in question very often. But, when a new post does appear, it was worth waiting for. Who are these quiet folks, so seldom heard from?
- Cindy’s Take on Tech is by Cindy Royal, who called out Wired Magazine this year.
- danah boyd: apophenia is always insightful
- Stubbornella is so smart half the time I don’t even know what she’s talking about when she does talk
- Thoughts from Eric are welcome anytime
- 24 Ways goodness comes but once a year, but it’s worth the wait
- A Blog Not Limited is rare but worthy
There are also some blogs I read just because the writers are so amazingly good at writing. They don’t have anything to do with web tech or education. These great writers include
- Mountain Poet a new blog by Storyteller Granny Sue
- Be Gay About It which has some of the best writing I’ve read anywhere about anything
- Random Short Stories which use my writing prompts from First 50 Words in totally creative ways.
4 thoughts on “My favorite bloggers who hardly ever blog”
Awww, thanks for the shout-out Virginia 🙂
Sorta bummed, though, because I’m trying so hard to blog regularly … admittedly, “regularly” is becoming more like “monthly.:
If regularly is monthly, then so be it, because anyone who reads your blog knows that whatever you say will be worth reading.
Nice one. Would like to know how often you blog?
Yes, dear reader, I recognize the purpose of this comment, but it was so priceless that I published it anyway. Funny.