Technorati’s State of the Blogosphere report for 2010 released last week. This year the study focused on female bloggers, although the study was broad ranging and included many topics beyond a discussion of female bloggers.
Technorati issued a series of articles and interviews explaining their findings. The State of the Blogosphere covers a wide range of topics with informative graphs you can browse. Plus, as part of the focus on women bloggers for this year, there are several interesting interviews in the series you may want to investigate.
Focus on women bloggers
- Vanessa Druckman’s interview with Lisa Stone, co-founder of BlogHer
- Vanessa Druckman’s Interview with Jaden Hair of Steamy Kitchen
- Vanessa Druckman’s Interview with Liz Gumbinner of Mom 101
- Jill Asher’s Interview with Jessica Gottlieb of JessicaGottlieb.com
- Don Martelli’s Interview with Leslie Grandy of Gear Head Gal
- Jill Asher’s Interivew with Joanne Bamberger of PunditMom
- JIll Asher’s Interview with Charlene Li of Altimeter Group
- Akemi Bourgeois’ Interview with Susanna Scott from A Modern Mother
- Jill Asher’s Interview with Ciaran Blumenfeld of Momfluential Media
- Vanessa Druckman’s Interview with Barbara Jones of One2One
- Jill Asher’s Interview with Catherine Connors of Her Bad Mother
- Jill Asher’s Interview with Stefania Pomponi Butler of CityMama