In just two days, Blog Action Day 2009 will be upon us. You can still sign up your blog and take part in the worldwide event. This year the theme is climate change. You have some thoughts on climate change, I know you do. Here’s your chance to share your thoughts and opinions and ideas about climate change and add your voice to this global event.
It’s simple and fast to sign up to participate with your blog. The last time I checked, over 5000 bloggers from 126 countries were registered. Here’s a video from the promoters explaining what it’s about.
Suzyqhomemaker tells you how to Sign Up for Blog Action Day. The steps are few:
- Go to the web site and register your blog
- Show your committment on your blog with a badge the way Paula Arturo has done on From L.A. to B.A. I have a badge on this blog, too.
- On October 15, publish a post on your blog about climate change. Any aspect of climate change is ripe to discuss: agriculture, travel, events, business, politics, health.
- When your post is live, go back to Blog Action Day 2009 to link to your post
- While you’re there, spend some time reading from what the thousands of other participants have posted
Here are a few posts from around the blogosphere you may want to check out before the start of Blog Action Day.