Jemez Springs is about 45 minutes from Albuquerque in the Jemez Mountains. I went to a Tai Chi Retreat there and took a bunch of photos. There are about 4 places to eat in this tiny town, all serve very good food. Deb’s Deli serves real homemade pie, ice cream, and you can get a hair cut in the shop in the hall. I ate a lot more than I soaked in the hot springs, and I did Tai Chi a lot more than either of those things.
For eHow in May, I opened a new Twitter account for @Veesites. Veesites is my eHow username, and this Twitter account will contain only tweets about eHow content. The new account will give me an RSS feed from Twitter for my eHow content, since eHow doesn’t provide for a way for individual users to get a clean RSS feed for articles.
- How to Provide Alternatives to Non Text Content on a Website
- How to Raise Money on Twitter With Tipjoy
- How to Get Great Search Results
- How to Share Photos and Music With Dropbox
- How to Use Two Twitter Apps to Share Links
- How to Use Twitter Efficiently
- How to Make Web Content Keyboard Operable
- How to Make Web Pages Predictable
- How to Compare Online Invitation Sites
- How to Use Wolfram Alpha