Laura Carlson’s Web Design Update newsletter was crammed with resource links to posts about accessible video today. I decided to list them all again here. It’s a great list.
- YouTube Offers Captioning for Increased Accessibility and Indexing
- New Captions Feature For Videos
- Video Accessibility, Closed Captions, & Video SEO
- Mozilla launches video accessibility drive
- Accessibility/Caption Formats
- Accessibility/Video Accessibility
- Making Video Accessible
The event I mentioned is a WebAIM accessibility training in Logan, Utah in Feb. 09. It isn’t aimed at video in particular, but accessibility in all its glory.
One thought on “Accessible Video and a training event”
Hey, I was born in Logan, Utah! It’s a lovely college town.
Kalyns last blog post.. Red Kale and Cheese Omelette for Two