Here is a list of the how to articles I wrote for eHow in the month of October. Take a look.
- How to Find Free Alternatives to Installing Microsoft Office Applications
- How to Migrate a Self-Hosted Blogger Blog to a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog
- How to Use Opera’s Mini Simulator to See Your Website on a Mobile Device
- How to Use Dreamweaver 8 or CS3 to Remove Font Tags
- How to Create a Custom File Not Found Message for Your Website
- How to Get the Most from Flickr
- How to Save Energy with Your Computer
- How to Write Good Alt Text for the Images on Your Web Page
- How to Personalize Your Browsing Experience with Firefox Add-ons
What does any of that have to do with the image at the beginning of the post? Well, a cool tool I just heard about for Flickr didn’t make it into my Flickr how-to. It’s the Hockniyzer from BigHugeLabs. I used the Hockeniyzer to make the goofy image. That’s a bonus Flickr clue that you won’t find in the eHow article.