How to Make Your Blog Accessible to Blind Readers – American Foundation for the Blind: “Quick Tips for Bloggers
So you have a blog, and you’re worried that it might not be accessible to people with disabilities? Don’t worry! A few simple changes can increase your
blog’s potential readership.
- Choose an Accessible Service
- Describe Your Images
- Avoid the Dreaded ‘Click Here’ or ‘More…’!
- Put Your Blogroll on the Right-Hand Side
- Check the Comment Form: Is It Labeled Properly?
- Use Flexible Font Sizes
- Don’t Force Links to Open in New Windows”