Two big change announcements from Facebook recently. There are so many blog posts explaining it all, I thought a resource list post was in order.
- Forget Coffee Spoons: I Can Now Measure Out My Life With Facebook Updates
- Facebook Makes Several Changes
- Hands On With The New Facebook Timeline
- Facebook’s New Features Get Animated
- Facebook’s Open Graph on Steriods: What Happens to Privacy?
- Timeline for Facebook Profile’s Changes Everything
- Here’s What Spotify’s New Facebook Integration Looks Like
- The New Facebook: Love it or Hate it?
- The Tension Between Publicness and Privacy
Subscriptions, timelines, music, movies, email, friend lists, photo albums, public and private posts, chat. Facebook’s genius is in being all things at once and adapting to meet or beat the competition with great speed. The site is edging toward a billion users. Sometimes I think that if everyone made Facebook their home page, they would never need another web site. It’s an uncomfortable feeling.